Welcome to Pack 345 in Spring Hill, Tennessee!
We generally meet on Tuesday nights at First Baptist Church in Spring Hill located at 5219 Main St
Boy Scouts of America, Middle Tennessee Council and Pack 345 Fees
Our fees to join are include the following:
- $72 National BSA Membership Fee
- $2 Middle Tennessee Council Insurance Fee
- $12 for Scout Magazine
- $14 to help offset volunteer leadership membership fees
- Fees Subject to Change as Required based on fundraising outcomes
Additional expenses included in our annual program budget are raised through fundraisers and include:
- Pinewood Derby Kits
- Class B Uniforms
- Pack Meeting Snacks and Supplies
- Some Family Campouts
- Rank Awards
- Blue & Gold Banquet decorations
- Summer overnight camps and Day camp (can be fully paid for by selling camp discount cards)
Finally, some of our activities are a la carte or pay-as-you-go, such as sporting event outings, some campouts/field trips, uniform shirt/pants and handbook, etc.
Uniforms and handbooks are not included in our pack budget through fundraisers or fees and are the responsibility of each family to supply.
A complete breakdown of our costs and how our pack is funded is published on our website, on the FORMS page.